Monday, December 20, 2010

Stories by Nukey

My 10 year old girl, with her pen name Nukey is getting a good grip writing her stories at http://storiesbynukey.blogspot.com. She started with a short series called Lila's Life. When I first read it, I thought it was suitable for children who just started reading: short, something little ones can relate to and simple.

She put a lot of effort on the stories, especially with the illustration that came together with the printed version. She sold more than two dozen copies of Lila's Life since she started writing them in Nov 2010. She completed her fifth and the last book on Lila's Life last Tuesday. It's about the trip to the zoo. I don't really care how much she sells, but I do care about how she feels about this whole thing.

Last Wednesday, she emailed me a new mystery story called Angelina Pink. She is into Nancy Drew story books now and currently reading her fifth book. She seems to enjoy writing stories.

No comments: