Saturday, February 5, 2011

Golden Champa @ Cyberjaya Lake Club


We bought three Golden Champa trees on Thaipusam Day and planted them at the pocket garden. We replaced the three palm tree stubs at the pocket garden with these Golden Champa. I hope Mr. Leong from Sg. Buloh nursery gave us the right type. He was the one who sold us two White Chempaka trees last August. The Golden Champa is RM15 each, a lot cheaper than the RM80 White Chempaka.
Here's one of the skinny Golden Champa trees at the pocket garden.

Today, my family & I scrolled by the Cyberjaya Lake Club and spotted a few Golden Champa trees, nicely blooming. That was my first time seeing the flowers and they smell really good. Nicer than ylang-ylang or Kenanga. I plucked 3 flowers and took some of the fruits home.


Here's some pictures of how the flowers and seeds look like. Simply awesome! Can't wait for the Golden Champa trees at the pocket garden to bloom.


No comments: