I was out early yesterday morning to skate and after that I spent some time in the garden watering the grass. It was about 8am when I saw a few balloons making their way up in the sky from Putrajaya. I was a bit surprised as I thought myBalloonFiesta was supposed to start Friday 18th.
The sky was a bit grey so I couldn't take nice pictures with my little camera. Most of these pictures were taken from Nuha's room.
The others were high up in the sky, making their way northwest.
Here's the Safari balloon passing by. I don't remember seeing this balloon last year.
Then two other balloons joined the tree trunk balloon but they got up high soon after that.
All balloons went further this time, beyond Perdana Lakeview East and headed northwest. None landed in the neighbourhood like before. This was taken from kids' study room.
Then, my all time favourite, the clown balloon passed by.
The last to go up was the Michelin balloon. Within 15 mins, the sky was clear again and it was time to go to work. Hope the sky is blue and clear today and for the rest of the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment